Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My summer cottage

Summertime and the living's easy. It's hot and breezy. The sky is blue and my feet are bare. I'm never happier than when I'm scantily clad.

I could not believe it the other day when my girlfriend pouted and wished for ski season to start. I was gob smacked. What? That's just one example of how different people are. I mean, I am happy when it's hot. Period.
       My definition of happy is: laundry on the line, cooling off with a hose (when I was a kid we actually played in a rusty rain barrel...) and hanging out with friends. Top that!

Burrito pancakes. Boys invented them.
Then boys ate them.

This version of prayer flags turns the house into a summer cottage.

Only in Banff...


It's finally hot enough to cool off!

Snowy the white dog who sheds a lot.
George the cat, aka Claw-dia.

No comments: